America Square Conference Centre, London
The 30 hours funded childcare programme will have run for more than a year by our Summit in November, with Government branding it a success, while early years providers proclaim their struggles. In addition, recruiting staff and maintaining quality are proving challenging, as are the broader economy and Brexit effects.
This essential one-day conference brings together an expert line-up of speakers from Government, nursery businesses and consultancies, as well as giving the early years sector the chance to meet, network, debate and look to find its own solutions.
The conference includes:
- A fantastic experiential workshop using LEGO® Serious Play® to explore modern leadership themes. Get ready to think with your hands!
- Children and families minister Nadhim Zahawi MP on policy priorities for the early years sector (invited)
- Update on Ofsted inspection from Gill Jones
- Overview of the economy, Brexit and the labour market
- The latest on the new T-levels and early years apprenticeships
- A French nursery group’s CEO on his experiences of entering the UK market
- Why co-locating your nursery with a care home can work for young and old
- What you need to know about the proposed revisions to the EYFS and the early learning goals
- + Join our Big Debates on hot topics for the sector, with expert speakers, panel discussion and audience participation:
- UK nursery businesses: striving for success – in association with
- Early years workforce quality: how can the sector provide the best training for graduates and the wider staff team? – in association with
The conference is designed for:
- Nursery group directors
- Nursery owners and proprietors
- Nursery and children’s centre managers
- Headteachers and EYFS co-ordinators
- Local authority early years heads
- Early years advisers